She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Get Ready to laugh :)






I wanted to share a funny store with everyone about Sophie. Usually when I am not home Sophie is outside because she prefers to be out there and when I am home she comes in. Well the other day my roommate was letting Zoey inside before he left for work and Sophie snuck in as well. Sophie went straight to my room and laid down and my roommate didnt have enough time to let her back outside. He called me and let me know and so I had him just close my room door because I haven't tested her alone in this house yet. I assumed she would just relax and take a nap. And I was right...look at the pics to see where I found her :) My sister got home a few minutes before I did and when I got there I noticed my room door was open, I took a peek inside and didnt see Sophie so I asked if she had let her out already. Her response was for me to look again. Sophie had squeezed herself underneath a very small end table that I have in the corner. There was plenty of stuff on top of glass table and below on the shelf as well. Sophie managed to move all of it out of the way so she could sleep there! She looked so comfortable too! When I called her name, she just looked at me like "Oh hi, don't mind me, I'm just napping" Needless to say, it was quite difficult to get her out from under there lol! One thing I can say is that Sophie brings a smile to my face every single day, one way or the other! Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. That's funny. She's like a cat who likes to squeeze into tight spaces. :)

    ReplyDelete